Central Virginia Community College is an accessible, comprehensive, public,
two-year, higher education institution that is dedicated to:
- Providing open, flexible, affordable, quality learning opportunities for personal growth and the acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary for productive and meaningful life,
- Providing general education, transfer, applied science, certificate, and diploma programs,
- Determining and addressing the training needs of business, industry, and government to benefit the service area,
- Supporting workforce and economic development through participation in regional organizations and training for new and/or expanding businesses.
- Providing support services for education, training, technology infrastructure, and workforce development.
Central Virginia Community College is committed to educational excellence; is
easily accessible throughout its service delivery area; is seen as the focal point
and resource center for meeting the education and training needs of Region 2000,
and partners with other organizations and institutions to meet community needs.